Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I like it Black

So, here I am, sitting in the early morning this morning, just rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, trying to shake off the early morning "stuffiness". I flip on CNN, and wander to the kitchen to start the coffee.

It's an early morning ritual, news and coffee. And minutes later, while relishing the hot and toasty taste of my jet-black joe, I watch our new President attend an early morning prayer service.

Isn't he tired? From what I remember, he and Michelle were out partying 'til about 2:30am.

But, anyway, enough of that. This blog is about enjoying life through coffee. Each experience is accompanied by a cup of that tasty hot beverage that opens my eyes each morning, as the distinct smell wafts through the kitchen and enlightens my senses.

The day has arrived!

I pour the rest of my coffee into my Mickey Mouse travel cup, and head out into the cold and crisp January weather. And the sun definitely is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment