Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PM Drip-O-Matic

An afternoon cup of joe is always a good pick me up. Sipping on my always required afternoon steaming cup, black of course, I start to post some comments on USAToday.com. What I don't realize, of course, is that many of the comments are users arguing back and forth about who likes who, who is more Christian, who is more patriotic...blah, blah, blah.

Coffee and USAToday go hand in hand.

So what is the point of this blog, you ask? Well, you will see. It will gradually unfold over time. bit by bit, I will introduce myself to you, and my cup of coffee. Because, you see, coffee is an integral part of our lives. We meet people over coffee. We chat at work with a cup of coffee. And we have coffee with our meals. It picks us up, makes us more alert, and makes us feel just a little bit...better.

It doesn't matter how you take it. I may like mine black, but you might like yours with cream and two sugars. Doesn't matter how we take it - all that matters is that we all like coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment